Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Schofield

At the end of every summer we go
to my Grandma Leavitts cabin with the
Routts. This is a fun tradition that we all love.

We all went to the lake to fish, or tried to fish..


Here is a great pic of Greg, he'll let
Issac take his picture but not me

All the kids in the wagon, we seem
to take this same picture every few years

And here is ALL the kids, Peerys and Routts
this was a really fun trip, and easier too now that
the kids are getting older.

yes, the hairy and the hairless
what more can I say.........................

And here they are on top of a monster
tractor, as you can see Christain and
Sam are playing out some sort of violent
drama? don't ask

And the littlest Routt, mimi.
She was so cute, she followed Tyler
around and always wanted to be with him.

(pictures from the same outing without
the kids on my other blog)

5 comments:

Maman Pélissié said...

Beautiful pictures. Looks like so much fun.

lori parkhurst said...

Your pictures are absolutly beautiful. Looks like you had a great time!

Jonique Peterson said...

Holy Crap! How long did it take Isaac to grow that beard?

Janna Mills said...

jessie! i was so happy to see your comment on my blog so i could see your page! i just love all your pictures, especially on your other blog!

Wesley Family said...

Your blog is so cute! I love your pictures! I'm a twilight fan too, but I haven't even started (or purchased)Breaking Dawn. You'll have to tell me how it is.