Saturday, August 2, 2008

It's here.....at long last


So we made it here, showed up around ten,
and what did we see?
TOTAL CRAZINESS
no, really. Some people went all out.
It was fun though just watching everyone.


Karen, me and Lori braved it out, although Karen wanted
to walk home when she realized how
late we would be there.
Lucky for us Rachel was super rad and got
us wrist bands in the seventies, so at 11:30
we got to stay in the store when everyone above 200
had to go wait outside.
THANK YOU RACHEL
(here she is handing me my copie)


Like I said people were crazy dressed up, alot of
girls in prom dresses, and a ton of Vamps, of course.
Here are some that I got a shot of.
I love the saying on this shirt.

It was cute these girls chased me down a few
minutes after I took their pics to ask
what the pictures were for, they thought I
was with a newspaper, I wish.

No comments: