Friday, May 2, 2008

car crash, almost

Yes, we were just feet away from a car crash thurs. afternoon. Me, Christain and 3 other soccer players were making our way to "way the hell up there Roy, when I in the carpool lane see a little white car in the middle lane jerk to the right then left then come swirving across the lanes to slam head first into the middian, like 3 car lengths infront of me. It was so flippin scary, anyway, the car crashes into the middian then I'm in shock or something because I don't swirve just keep driving straight, but slowing down, am driving even with the car as it proceeds to flip sideways 2 or 3 time. Pieces of the car are flying all over the place, but somehow not hitting us, we were crazy lucky. And all during this I'm on the phone with Lori giving her a play by play, as if I'm watching a movie. Maybe that helped me not to freakout, I don't know but it was crazy. I hung up the phone, swore, and pulled over. Several people pulled over to help, they pulled the class away and the women was talking and moaning, they ended up life flighting her to the hopspital. I hope shes ok.
So the boys in my car were freaked out, (two had cell phones) and calling all their friends telling them what happend, and their like "then Christains mom said the s word.." I'm thinking, "your lucky thats all I said". GOOD GRIEF!

1 comment:

lori parkhurst said...

I am so sorry that happened. How scarey. I almost got run off the road by a semi on 1 15! it is crazy out there. See you at the dance recital!