Wednesday, April 30, 2008

WOW

My school is over, at last. So I've been taking naps and reading. A little yard work
here and there, it's all good. For real it has been nice to be done with school for the summer.
All the kids activities keep me busy, Savanahs piano recital is coming up, Aydelyns dance concert is next week, and these blasted soccer games in roy and Ogden. There killing me.
The boys are both doing good. Christains team is struggling, but he is playing great.
Tylers team is playing ok, but not playing their best. (I think their distacted by the whole
Hawaii trip.) When it's all said and done I think the kids are enjoying what
their doing, learning new things and having fun.
And I'll say it (but it's not true) I don't mind driving them
all these places!!!
P.S. If you want to see what I did for my finals
you can check out my Photo blog (Reluctant Conformity)

No comments: