Saturday, November 15, 2008

TwiLight


I'm a dork, I know.
I bought the soundtrack to TwiLight.
I saw it sitting on some random self in the
food part of the store, I felt it was
left there for me. So I bought it.
And by the way have you ever noticed the freaks
at Walmart on a Sat. night?
You would think it would be mostly lds people
stocking up on caffeine for Sunday(like me), but no.
WEIRDO'S
Anyway Perry Farrell has the best
song on the soundtrack,
"Go all the way into the Twilight"
and Paramore has some good songs as well.

7 comments:

Jandee said...

and that's why your my sister!!
I always check my caffeine stock on Saturday too. Just a few more days until the movie! jandee

Maman Pélissié said...

That is really funny...Are you going to the movie next week?

a wynn wynn situation said...

I'm a dork right along with you! I can't wait for the movie!!

Wesley Family said...

You crack me up!

KA said...

Hilarious! And this is why I shop strictly at Target on Saturday night.

Jason & Shannon said...

Ya, walmart gets scary late Saturday nights.

Lindsey, Nate, and Collin said...

hey check greg's work email for the info on the movie friday. Also wanted to say I love Paramore and I own all their stuff so if you like the stuff on the soundtrack- their albums are even better!! See you Friday @4:45